Tuesday, June 16, 2009

introduction

hi i came across this with t help of my friend kah foong..so thank you~~..
i have planned to write a blog since dunno when..but i am lazy..
then just now..my other friend asked me to read kah foong's blog(coz one or two of his posts, somehow got my name inside)kaka..so i read n then only i realised that yuan lai a lot ppl had expressed themselves(mostly) tru blogging..
hence i told myself that i mussen miss being a part of it rite ?? hehe..

so this is it..something bout me,me n ME!
hope i am not too lazy to type n torture my brain to string multiple words together..so to t ppl out there~ either u read it or leave it..its up to you..i am just here with a hope on expressing my feelings n disatisfaction once in a while. i hope to release my stress..AH! as i am a thinker of wu liao stuff..

i know u guys out there hate long chiong hei post..so do i..so/.....peace outXD

yours sincerely,
huan kuasa dua( this name is given by my ukm biomed friend~hamster yong XD in t friends for sale when he bought me as a 'pet' in facebook

yeah i am a facebook freak..so what?!! aggressive eh am i?yeah..get used to it then waka waka
xPP

~peace out~V^^V

1 comment:

  1. this going to be 1 hell kind of blog which going to fil up with emo-ness... >.<

    ReplyDelete