Tuesday, June 16, 2009

iMpErFeCT

so t journey begins~~

before that, i wanna make things clear..
some ppl might be amazed by complete fluent plus ''flowery" english words used by others..but i am afraid i do not have a passion to do that coz i prefer adding some other languages into them making them pasar english sentences..so i hope you guys out there wouldn't mind..instead do enjoy t beauty o t "pasary" language^^

here am i in my mother's room..all asleep except me as usual~~it is often t friendzz who say good night to me n explore their dreamzz leaving me exploring my own dark solitary world..however i enjoyed it n thats t fun of it~~being in my own world~~just me~~

sometimes we just couldn't help having our own special time right~~XD
however i chosen it to be late at night making me a nocturnal panda-eyed girl~~
hence i shalt stop here n exit facebook..n..

sleep??nono..gonna watch UP in my laptop~~hee
yeah~~
may all my friends have a lovely dream~~ sweet night everyone ..XD

~~peace out~~V^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment