Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FEELING

just now i was "shocked by lightning twice"~~
not t exact lightning though~~

as a by-product of t lightning shock.this is wat i think~~.apparently girls look for rich guys (some of them)..are guys d same?
do they look for rich girls as well?
IT is obvious they look for pretty girls(right?) i dunno..but is wealth another criteria for them?
this makes me wonder due to certain comments my friend made indirectly ..

as for me..feeling is t most important..i am a very sensitive person(elaborate more on this later)..

just now..while chatting in msn with a particular friend..he sort of made me change a lil bit of my impression on him..i first thought he was a playboy back in form six cause he is very friendly towards every girl he met ..and to this fellow: so this is t answer when u ask me y i am scared of you,however am i scared of you??*confused*

few hours back..i had a "truthful conversation" with him.. its all about t truth..he told me interesting stuff (hehe) which makes me think NOW that he is indeed a str8forward guy of all t friends i met..however truth can be harsh at times..n due to my stubborn curiosity, i can barely sleep now..i know i very cheong hei but still i wanna remind him again in case he forgotten n if he is reading this~~

there it goes~~{i am not a sui pian de girl who will fall for every guy i met, n no matter how good looking or how good tat someone treat me, if i do not have t FEELING for him(or her-->impossible!wahaha), then he would not be able to pin me down} get it!!!!!>.<..

yeah..so i am sensitive n i hate ppl misunderstanding bout me..i hope everything is clear between U n Me ..even though this might not be a big deal for you..it is for me!as i wan my image cleaned..[emo-ing]=.=



i feel low bout myself recently n it has nothing to do with anybody~~i feel ugly inside n outside..i am a negative-thinker most of t time.. n i have never felt so low bout myself..perhaps it will dissolve someday~~

tats all for now..
remember friends, every heavy rain ends with a rainbow ~hence al your problems will eventually end up alright after al..this is how i console myself after every stupid negative thinking i made as i cant find anyone suitable to confide with..

~~peace out~~V^^V

6 comments:

  1. ya ya ...i m reading this ...hehe ..ok la ..know wat u mean a ...

    eh , i am also not a play boy ...anyway its was a nice chat also wit u the other day ..

    anyway ,,,cant sleep le ???haha ..ad told u te la ...after u know d , sure cant sleep te ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear alex, thx for promoting my blog... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. waoa alex..u admit u r t one..i was actually trying to put it anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also agak is LP d since u describe till so friggin details... XD details enuf to tell is him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ben ..wat details back stabbed me out ???

    huan ...y cant admit le ???i didnt nothing wrong ma...haha ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..yaya..its li peng!!!

    aiya kah foong no big deal~~XD

    ReplyDelete