Wednesday, December 7, 2011

=.=

Gosh...is it me being too stupid, or is it him having high expectations of me..=(

well of course i have high expectation for myself too..together with his, it doubles and hence..congrats for staying and double up, dear Stress..but i will eat u down..!

dear western blot, immunoblot or whatever blot u are!! please let me learn u well!

dear serological pipettes, multichannel micropipettes, and micropipettes tips, please suck and release wisely

argh...............................gosh i never felt so stupid before..my brain cells are dying..!!

Poor brain, from now on, i am just gonna stuff u with more journals and knowledge, please be strong yahh!

I am just nervous at every first time doings, i am not easily confused=(( but i couldnt be telling him that i am nervous which leads me to being confused..he will think i have such low EQ freak..and all these are just stupid excuses, but hell, its true. lol..

funny how something that can make u most relax, content, and happy can also make u stress and emo-ed at the same time..however, nothing is gonna stop me from conquering u!! bear that in mind mr/mrs T-h-e-s-i-s..

Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment