Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A.A.A

well i just feel like shouting out loud now, i am however disappointed with myself..i feel that no matter wat i did, its just not enough..there is always a-hole-inside, or so i think...since i cant shout out loud all of a sudden as my housemates will freak out, nor can i shout out loud outside, as ppl will toss me to mental ward..

i might as well just shout here..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAf-c-k-m-y-l-i-f-e-~

my blog is the emo type, i love writing emo posts as this is the only place i feel i can express my negativity because there is no obvious comment or the like tab like what the blue-fbook-thingy does..so if u dislike my post being emo all-the -time, or judging me for being an emo freak,
u might as well just fuck off then, as i didnt ask u to read this or follow me blog in the first place anyway ~~

Peace >.^v



No comments:

Post a Comment