Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why give up on a bush of beautiful roses because of a few stinky caterpillars


Nothing is gonna tear us apart
This I am gonna make sure of
I promise
Not even you fuckers S M L are going to tear us apart no matter how close you think you are with "us"

I dream of a day when SML will -fuck off ~:) from ours truly zes life forever and ever and ever and everrr

Oh well
Buddha says," holding on to anger on someone is like holding on to a piece of hot charcoal, before we throw it to someone we hate, we are the ones who will get burned"

So I shall not be angry, I shall not hate.. I shall try my very best to wait for the day they are gone forever!
For as caterpillars shall turn into butterflies and fly away one day, but those will be ugly butterflies! Be gone thou putrid fools!

Peace v

No comments:

Post a Comment